Desert Fuels has fuel & carriers who can deliver in West Texas.
Diesel, Dyed Diesel, and Gas supply is very tight in west Texas. Desert Fuels has been delivering fuel to customers around:
- Odessa, TX
- Midland, TX
- Orla, TX
- Pecos, TX
- Loving, NM
- Carlsbad, NM
- Artesia, NM
- All locations in West Texas and South East – New Mexico
Becuase of the tightness of supply, we have been delivering fuel from:
- El Paso, TX (limited supply)
- Albuquerque, NM
- Artesia, NM (Very limited supply)
- Gallup, NM
- Bloomfield, NM
If you need fuel, we do have supply and carriers available to deliver.
Desert Fuels Has Fuel & Carriers | We Can Deliver
Please call us directly. Here is information we will need from you:
- Pre-Wire for Deliveries: If you do not have an account with Desert Fuels, you will need to pre-wire funds for loads scheduled to deliver same-day & next day. We are willing to provide any information that you need in order to feel comfortable that if you wire Desert Fuels, we will deliver. Deliveries of fuel will still be billed at the quoted price, and applied to the credit balance created by the pre-wire. In other words, we will only charge you for loads delivered at actual gallons, “true-up”. If there is a credit balance due back to you, we will send it back if requested.
- Customer Information
With the information given above, we will be able to give you a quote and an estimated delivery date and time. We are still able to deliver SAME DAY if you are able to contact us early enough. Call now to secure your product. The product is still very limited and what is more limited is carrier availability.
Talk to Mike Dewart or Scott Campbell
The types of customers we have been able to help out during this fuel supply shortage are:
- Fracking Operations (Frac Sites)
- Oil Well Rigs
- Oilfield & Drilling projects
- Oil Field support operations