What is Fuel Delivery and What Are Fuel Delivery Services?
As a culture, we are so far removed from understanding how gas or diesel fuel gets from the refineries to the gas station. Most people know that fuel goes in pipelines, but then where does it go?
99.9% of all fuel delivered to gas stations, truck stops, or any fuel tank, gets there by truck. In the fuel distribution and marketing supply chain the last step in that chain where the truck delivers the fuel to its final end point is what is referenced when the term Fuel Delivery is used .
That is where Desert Fuels comes in. We excel at Fuel Delivery.
What We Do in the Fuel Delivery Process:
It’s simple. We do everything. We coordinate every single detail and every single step in the process.
- Contact the customer in need of a fuel delivery.
- Get a complete rundown of all of the necessary details. Delivery location, volume, price, date, time, etc.
- Take into account any unique situations:
– Above ground tanks / Below ground tanks
– Pump required
– Small yard – bobtail delivery
– Large yard – full size transport
- Choose from our approved and throughly vetted list of petroleum carriers and common carriers.
- Keep the customer up to date with any details or changes during the fuel delivery.
- Once delivered, the driver will leave a signed copy of the Bill of Lading and the drivers manifest with all details on the fuel order.
- The customer account manager will follow-up with the customer on how the fuel delivery went.
- Within 24-48 hours, Desert Fuels will bill the customer for the fuel delivery and the fuel with all details and supported documentation.
This is an example of the steps that are taken to ensure that fuel delivery is made timely, with accuracy and with our signature uncompromising service.
Need Help with Fuel Delivery?
We want to help! More than help we want to do everything for you when it comes to Fuel Delivery so that you do not have to worry about a thing. Contact us today to find out more about Fuel Delivery by using the “Contact” button at the top. We are here to help.